Aug 18, 2010

Summer Overload

I was getting calls, texts and emails from peeps about seeing me on the latest episode of Billabong Surf TV on channel OC16. I couldn't find the show, but I found a YouTube clip of the Local Motion Surf Into Summer event at Ala Moana Bowls. I got 4th place in the Industry division behind several ex-pros that I used to watch on TV as a kid.

I also found YouTube clips of the ASR fashion show from Feb 2010 featuring an Organik women's shirt of our famous Wave design.  Check our earlier posts with the video links.

We're going to NJ in less than a month for the Action Expo at Harrah's in Atlantic City on Sept 15-16. Retailers can purchase our latest designs & styles for spring/summer 2011. We will also be a vendor at the Yoga Festival By The Sea in Asbury Park NJ on Sept 18-19. NJ peeps can buy our yoga pants and tees at the event.




No comments: